To prolong the life of your bikini please:
1. Always rinse in clean cold water, or cold hand washes in very mild soapy water to remove perspiration, suntan lotions, oils, and chemicals.
2. Never leave to soak.
3. Avoid rough surfaces, excessive contact with suntan oils and lotions, over chlorinated and overheated spas and pools.
4. DO NOT use strong detergent or fabric softeners, bleach, leave rolled up wet or dry clean, iron, spin or tumble dry.
5. Hand wash. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colors in one swimsuit. Even though the best possible fabric worldwide, colors may transfer if left bundled up wet.
6. Drip dry out of direct sunlight. We are unable to assume responsibility for any damages the suit may incur if cared for otherwise.